Thursday, February 26, 2009

Picks 2/26/09

I should have had a much better night. I did a poor job of narrowing down my leans and left a lot of profit on the board.

I have locked in a number of plays tonight before I go to bed because I think the lines will move:

Arizona +2 - Arizona is playing really well right now and this is a great let down spot for Washington St following the big UCLA win.

Arizona St @ Washington - Over 140.5 - Last game Washington negated Arizona St's zone by beating it down the court and Washington's guards were much quicker than State's (Hardon excluded) and were able to penetrate the zone when it was setup. I don't see how things can change for this game (speed kills) and I will be playing Washington minus the pts as well (just waiting to see what the line does).

UCLA -6.5

USC @ California - Over 135.5

UAB +5

Check back tomorrow for more plays. I have 6 other leans I am looking at. I usually don't have this many plays on a Thursday so hopefully this does not blow up in my face.

No comments: