Friday, March 13, 2009

Next Set of Plays

I am adding:

Florida State -4.5
Michigan +2.5 (I might buy this bet back later)


I had bet the over in the Michigan / Illinois game but bought this back when Erin Andrews just reported that Chester Frazier will not play. I quickly switched the play to Michigan +2.5 instead. As for the total Frazier does not score a lot but he is their best defender and would have covered Manny Harris. This loss should tick up the points that Michigan scores but I am scared that losing your point guard when you are about to play Michigan's zone could really hurt the amount of points that Illinois will score. So I have not decided on what the ultimate impact on the total may be (I might add the play back) and if my initial gut reaction to play Michigan (I might cancel this bet) was correct.

No comments: