Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PAC 10 Futures Wager

I have bet 1 Unit on Arizona to win the PAC 10 Tourney at +1000. I think this team matches up well with their draw and think they can beat Arizona St and Washington. I think there is a 1 in 4 or 5 chance they make it to the finals (the Vegas spreads will dictate a smaller chance but these are my odds). Now if they get to the finals I don't really love the UCLA or Cal match ups (especially with their short bench and it being the 3rd game in a row) but I can hedge out some of the wager at that point using the moneyline or switch sides to UCLA also using the moneyline.

I was also going to bet on Wisconson to win the Big 10 but the odds have gone down and I don't think their is as much value at 6 to 1. Temple to win the A-10 was on the radar as well but they are only 3.5 - 1 now.

No comments: