Saturday, March 7, 2009

Free Picks 3/7/09

It is A-10 and Over day. Here are the games I have locked in before I go to bed:

California / Arizona St : Over 136 - This is my Play of the Day. Cal will light up State's zone while State scores in the lane with Harden and Pendergraph.

Iowa St -3 : Nice letdown spot for Tech following the big emotional win over Kansas.

Temple -4.5 : GW should struggle to score in this one (might play the under as well).

Kentucky / Florida: Over 147 - Neither of these teams play much D and I think both teams are better in transition. Last game had a pace of 72 (according to Kenpom) so with a little uptick in the fg% and number of free throw attempts (the last meeting was so close there was no intentional fouling at the end) should get this one over.

Stanford / Arizona: Over 144

I will most likely have plays on Saint Joe's, Iowa, and St Louis. Keep checking back for more plays throughout the day.

No comments: