Thursday, November 13, 2008

11/12/08 Results

1 Win ; 1 Loss ; 0 Pushes

Not really the results I wanted to kick off the season but it could have been worse. I said that as Harris went so did Michigan and boy did he ever go: 26pts, 10 rbs, 8 asts. I was definitely wrong about Northeastern being able to cover him. I expected the Southern Illinois game to be a tough cover but I wasn't expecting it to be angina city. Down by 11 at half, than up by 11 with 41 seconds left to a 7 point win to cover the 5 point spread. I have to admit I was disappointed by the Salukis defensive effort. UMASS does have a deep backcourt (might be the best in the A-10) but I thought Saluki's would need to keep the Minutemen in the 60's to get a cover. Luckily, UMASS' D was bad enough to let SI score 80.

My football picks went 1-1. I was on Temple and Central Michigan. I have officially decided to start posting my CFB picks as well. There are no NCAA basketball games tomorrow but I will have a football play. So check back.

No comments: