Wednesday, November 12, 2008

College Football

This blog was intended to just contain College basketball picks (see my first blog post), however, after watching college football lines for most of the season it became apparent that my techniques for capping basketball seemed to be applicable to college football as well. So three weeks ago I started picking NCAA football games and I have been muy enfuego. Checking my bet log file (always keep good records it keeps you from lying to yourself about your performance) I have gone 17-8 in games wagered and 22-9 for total games picked (my account was underfunded since I was just using a small left over balance from an old book so I was not able to wager every game I picked). Few things to point out: 1) I really wish I had posted my picks here on the blog for all my readers and 2) this win rate is way to high to maintain over a large sample set.

I have already locked in 6 plays for the rest of the week and I will probably post them (still debating this since the season is almost over and the blog was suppose to be just basketball as previously stated).

No comments: