Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's time to get this party started!

College B-Ball has officially begun and it is time to start my experiment. I had a lean on one of yesterday's games (11/11) but I did not make it an official play. Of course it would have covered but oh well let's move on.

I would like to point out that I use a number of techniques in capping CBB games but watching games is very important for my style. The more teams and games I have watched the better my handicapping gets. Naturally this is very tough early in the season (since no one has played yet) so I have to lean way more heavily on statistics than I will later in the season. So, if I start out cold please stick with with me and continue to check out my blog because in the past I have gotten much stronger as the season has worn on.

I am keeping an eye on 2 games for today (waiting for a line to come out on one and hoping the number looks good & trying to decide if I want to make my lean a bet in the other one) and may have my first official picks of the season so please check back later.

No comments: