Saturday, November 29, 2008

11/29/08 - Picks Add

St Bonaventure -3.5 @ Canisius (I like the bonnies in this one. They have been playing good basketball this year and have played on the road a few times already. The game is being played in Buffallo so it is at neither teams home gym. Both teams have similar size so I do not see Canisius being able to dominate in the paint)

Kentucky vs West Virginia Over 140 - I like the over here. I am expecting a fairly quick pace and West Virginia is one of the most efficient offensive teams in the nation. The games in Vegas seemed to be called real close yesterday so i look for a good number of free throws which will extend the game. I had this total caped at 150 and expect both teams to get over 68 pts each, the line has however dropped since I placed the wager.

Kansas St vs Iowa Over 135.5 - I caped this total at at least 140 points so the 135.5 looks good. To be noted again, this line has also moved the other way since I placed the wager. Iowa plays a little quicker than people think and Kansas St gives up at lease 60 a game. Both teams are pretty efficient on offense and Kansas St has 4 good scorers so if 1 player is off someone else can pick up the slack.

That is it for now. I am looking at Pitt and maybe Northeastern (I think the wrong team might be favored here).

No comments: