Friday, November 14, 2008

11/13/08 Results

0 Wins; 2 Loses; 0 Pushes

What a tough night. Maimi dominates the game but doesn't get the cover thanks to kicking too many short FG's. Then there was the Wyoming and UNLV over. Once again too many FG's this time by UNLV. They were inside the 30, 4 times in the first half and came away with 9 pts. Wyoming is driving late down by 8 (a td a 2 pt conversion locks in an over) and the QB throws across his body and the pass gets picked off.

I am not off to the start I envisioned when I started this blog but this is a marathon and not a race. I plan on righting this ship quickly.

I have a couple of Football games for Saturday that I will be posting. There is a large slate of B-ball games tomorrow but nothing really jumped off the page at first glance. After further analysis, I may have a play or two. I like to be cautious early until I watch a lot of games.

No comments: