Friday, November 28, 2008

Picks 11/28/08

I hope everyone had a nice Holiday. I am at not at my place so I will not have time for detailed writeups. Here are the picks I have so far:

UAB -3.5 over BC (I think UAB has to much spead and BC's perimeter D will struggle with UAB's guard. I don;t expect UAB to struggle shooting 2 games in a row)

Arizona St -1.5 over Baylor (Arizona St is the better defensive ball club and I expect them to dictate the pace and slow Baylor down and limit Baylor offense and win this game going away)

Virginia @ Syracuse Under 159 - I think Virgina will struggle with the Cuse zone and this game has let down written all over it after the Cuse's big OT win over Kansas. I expect a sloppy start for the Cuse which should make this larg total tough to get over.

That's it for now still looking over a few more games.

No comments: